Paytm has just launched a Credit Card in partnership with Citibank and Visa.
It was launched today by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, the CEO of One97 Communications along with officials of Citibank.
Here are 7 things you need to know about the ‘Paytm First Credit Card’:
- 1% unlimited cash back auto credited every month directly into the user’s account.
- Annual fees of Rs. 500. This is waived off if annual spend crosses Rs. 50,000.
- Customers will receive Paytm promo codes worth Rs. 10,000 on spending Rs. 10,000.
- It can be used worldwide wherever Visa cards are accepted.
- Exclusive offers from Citi on dining, travel, shopping & lifestyle.
- Regular exclusive promos & offers from Paytm.
- Paytm customers can apply for the card through their app, but eligibility will be determined by the company based on the previous usage.