ICICI Prudential US Bluechip Equity Fund is an open-ended scheme investing in stocks of large-cap companies listed in the United States of America.
- The fund is directly correlated with the U.S. markets & economy.
- Has a good track record of returns since launch.
- The fund owns a well-diversified basket of stocks listed in the U.S.
- Investors need to take into account the risk of big currency movements while investing in this fund.
- It provides a good geographical diversification option for Indian investors.
- Suitable for long term only. (More than 5 years).
ICICI Prudential US Bluechip Equity Fund invests in large-cap companies listed on American stock exchanges. The goal is for long term capital appreciation over the long term.
Returns: (As of 24/01/20)
Since Launch: 17.68%
3 Yr: 17.93%
5 Yr: 15.43%
Top 5 Holdings:
- Amazon.Com Inc. (USA)
- Kellogg Company
- Microchip Technology Inc. (USA)
- Altria Group Inc.
- Nike Inc.
Other Scheme Details:
Expense Ratio: 1.78% (As on 31/12/19)
Minimum Investment: Rs. 5000
Exit Load: 1% for redemption before 30 days.
Fund Managers: Rohan Maru, Priyanka Khandelwal
(All return percentages are for the Direct Plan-Growth Option)